Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Funds
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Ellis County Abstract Charitable Donor Advised Fund
- Fred & Jean Berger, Insurance Planning, Inc. Charitable Fund
- Luke & Julisa Haines Family/Roofmasters Charitable Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- HACC Development & Civic Engagement Fund
- Hays Beautification Fund
- Hays Dog Park Fund
- Hays Recreation Commission Youth Programs Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Heartland Community
- Leadership Hays Children's Fund
- Leadership Hays Fund
- Plainville Community Foundation Leadership Fund
- Plainville Community Foundation Youth Fund
- Recreation Fund for DSNWK, Inc. Clients
- Rooks County Health Center Fund
- Stockton United Methodist Scholarship Fund
- Trees for a Beautiful Hays Fund
- Vocal Music & Theater Fund for Hays Arts Council
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- Ellis County Legacy Fund
- Heartland Healthy Living Fund
- Rooks County Legacy Fund
- Stockton Community Fund
- Trego County Legacy Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Ellis County Fund
- Cancer Council of Ellis County Fund
- Coronado Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America Fund
- Damar Community Historical Foundation Fund
- Downtown Hays Development Corporation Fund
- First Call for Help of Ellis County, Inc. Fund
- First Care Clinic Fund
- Fort Hays State University Foundation Fund
- Hays Area Children's Center Fund
- Hays Arts Council Fund
- Hays Community Theatre Fund
- Hays Public Library Foundation Fund Endowed
- Hays Public Library Foundation Fund
- Hays Senior Center Fund
- Humane Society of the High Plains Fund
- Jana's Campaign Inc. Fund
- Rooks County Healthcare Foundation Fund
- Stockton United Methodist Church Fund
- The Society of Friends of Historic Fort Hays Fund
- United Way of Ellis County Fund
- USD 489 Foundation Fund
Supports foundation operations.
- Heartland Administrative Fund
Supports foundations community grantmaking.
- Heartland Area Action Fund
Supports groups or organizations raising money for a specific community project.
- Midwest Energy Community Fund