Paul and Terrii Bownman Scholarship
$1,000 minimum; Multiple scholarships may be awarded.
High school seniors qualified for graduation from a high school in Rooks County, Kansas.
- Applicants must be in good standing eligible to graduate from a high school in Rooks County, Kansas.
- Applicants must plan on pursuing a post-secondary education in a vocational field.
- Recipients are eligible for a one-year automatic renewal by meeting the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a vocational field at a post-secondary institution.
- In good academic standing.