Heartland Healthy Living Fund
About the Fund
The Heartland Healthy Living Fund was established in response to the Kansas Health Foundation’s second chapter of the Giving Resources to our World (GROW II) match grant challenge.
Learn more about the GROW II program here.
What do the funds support?
- Programs and projects that support the public health of Ellis, Rooks and Trego Counties in Kansas.
- Public health is defined as the protection and promotion of the health and well-being of individuals and their communities through encouragement of healthy lifestyles, behaviors and environments.
- Grants will be made to preventative programs/projects that support healthy living.
- Grants will NOT be made to support health care or programs to help those that are already eill.
Who's eligible to apply?
- Grants are limited to projects and programs that support Ellis, Rooks, and Trego Counties, in Kansas.