We are now Accepting Crypto!
Donate using The Giving Block platform!
- Enter the cryptocurrency type and amount you wish to donate in The Giving Block platform to the right.
- Fill out your contact information (or not if you want to remain anonymous!).
- Make your donation!
- After you make your donation, you will receive a receipt letter via email from The Giving Block. A community foundation staff member will also call you to see which fund you would like to direct your donation.
- All cryptocurrency donations are accepted through the Greater Salina Community Foundation wallet via The Giving Block platform. If a donation is made on behalf of one of our affiliate foundations, the funds will be directed to the appropriate affiliate fund.
- Donations of appreciated cryptocurrency (held for a least one year) can be deducted for the full fair market value and also avoid capital gains tax.
We accept the following cryptocurrencies:
Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Amp (AMP), Aave (AAVE), Alchemix (ALCX), Ankr Network (ANKR), Balancer (BAL), Bancor Network Token (BNT), BarnBridge (BOND), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), ChainLink (LINK), Compound (COMP), Curve (CRV), Dai (DAI), Decentraland (MANA), Dogecoin (DOGE), Enjin Coin (ENJ), Fantom (FTM), Filecoin (FIL), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), Injective Protocol (INJ), Kyber Network (KNC), Litecoin (LTC), Livepeer (LPT), Loopring (LRC), Maker (MKR), Mirror Protocol (MIR), Orchid (OXT), PAX Gold (PAXG), Polygon (MATIC), Ren (REN), Skale (SKL), Somnium Space (CUBE), Storj (STORJ), SushiSwap (SUSHI), Synthetix (SNX), Tezos (XTZ), The Graph (GRT), The Sandbox (SAND), UMA (UMA), Uniswap (UNI), Yearn.Finance (YFI), Zcash (ZEC), 0x (ZRX), 1inch (1INCH).